From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-23 19:07:58

> How can I edit this page?
In the same spirit and style as last year,I added a new page for 2021, with 1potential project. I hope everything isOK with that and I did not over-step mybounds. If not, we can correct that pageaccordingly.

https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2021
Last year the prospective projects weresimply added to the page.
> Yes, we have submitted and the 2021> Mentor Organizations

Wonderful. Thank you.
If we get in, I would like to mentorthe Multiprecision project listed on thepage.
Please note that this year's GSoC
has been reduced to 1/2 the timeof previous years.
Kind regards, Chris

    On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 4:15:52 PM GMT+1, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 14:44, Pranam Lashkari <plashkari628_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> But have even applied to GSoC this year? I see no news or update regarding that...

Yes, we have submitted and the 2021 Mentor Organizations will be
announced on March 9, 2021

Pranam, I've just invited you to the pool of up to 5
GSoC Organization Administrators for Boost.

Best regards,