From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-25 15:37:16

On Feb 25, 2021, at 3:46 AM, John Maddock via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Just noticed that the calendar has master closed for breaking changes from yesterday... I was hoping to do a Math & Multiprecision release, but they drop C++03 and have some massive restructuring/changes as a result. On the plus side they're better tested than they probably ever have been.
>
> So... too late for 1.76 or not?

I’m sorry; I misread the calendar - I thought that the deadline yesterday was for new libraries only.
If you’re happy, go ahead.

Upcoming deadlines:

26-Feb: 1.76.0 closed for new libraries and Breaking changes (NEW DATE)
3-Mar: 1.76.0 closed for major changes
10-Mar: 1.76.0 closed for beta
17-Mar: 1.76.0 beta

— Marshall