From: Eduardo Quintana (eduardo.quintana_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-02 08:18:01

(' ' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello,

Thanks to all the feedback that I have had in the previous days I've finished version
2.0 of the Gsoc proposal. That you can find here:
https://github.com/Lagrang3/gsoc-2021/releases/download/v2.0/gsoc.pdf

What's new?
- more realistic timeline
- less deriverables: no d-dimensional fft, no multi-threaded
- more focus on the API and back-ends
- included the abstract in the proposal
- definition of the convolution

I've also added some examples to the proof-of-concept git repository
https://github.com/Lagrang3/fftx

Let me stress that fftx's only purpose is experimentation and the competency test,
hence the API defined there is not final. I have not yet allocated time to make
that repository fully coherent with the GSOC proposal.

Best regards,
Eduardo