From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-06 13:53:26

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 21:25, Marshall Clow via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
> See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>
> Reminder: The master branch closes for the release on Wednesday, Apr 7.
> Full calendar here: https://www.boost.org/development/ <
> https://www.boost.org/development/>

I'll need to make one commit later on today. This will be limited to
correcting an incorrect assumption in one test and only affects the
reliability of the green build indicator.

I think it's important to squeeze this one in as otherwise we might
undermine confidence in the library after the release.

Sorry for the late notice.