From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-07 17:40:48

Em ter., 6 de abr. de 2021 às 16:13, YAGNIK VAGHELA via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
> Hello,

Hi Yagnik Vaghela,

>I would like to participate in GSoC this year. I would like to
> work on a project Boost.XML library.

glad to hear.

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rzb_3W_5lNM5_qfYpV4zVOh3QmOwuQgWLfeem_tDZ0/edit?usp=sharing

The timeframe is strange. Can you remove week 1 and week 2 from the
timeline as these weeks don't really matter (they matter to your
interactions with the boost community, but not to the submitted
proposal)? If you want, you can add a "pre-gsoc period" summarizing
this period, but having more than one bullet point (week 1 and week 2)
to describe each one is strange.

As for the remaining weeks, I'm more interested to see deliverables
and you indeed got that right. However we're not just mirroring Java
APIs here, so I suggest you to focus more on functional features (e.g.
comments are understood by the parsing algorithm by week X, etc) and
less on specific classes. Then add some time on the schedule to
research and design.

You'll also need to complete the competency test. Write your solution
and send that in private to me.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/