From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-09 10:37:40

> We have a recurring issue filed on this here:
> https://github.com/boostorg/config/issues/345
>
> So while I agree it's annoying, and I feel your pain, the fact is that
> <version> is a std lib header, and a very useful one (for us at
> least), so while you might have hit this issue here first, it's likely
> to become more and more common over time.

Thanks, I added my findings to that for others to find.

Maybe Boost.Config can put a comment on the include line with a
reference to that issue, so others know where to look for solutions and
a comment above with something like "If this fails, make sure there is
not custom file called 'version' in your include paths"