From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-13 05:19:40

> share some final thought before final submition...
Hi Giannis,
Please mark your proposal as *final* today,since today is the deadline to do so.
Your proposal is a very good proposal,and even better and more complete nowwith your changes.
I repeat: Please mark your proposalas final today.

Kind regards, Chris

    On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 12:15:20 AM GMT+2, Γιάννης Γονιδέλης <gonidelis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 #yiv9513054466 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}> Dear Giannis,>
> I find your proposal very good, showing> clear understanding of the topic, a realistic> timeline and presents you overall as> a very competent and confident candidate.
Thank you very much for taking a look. I appreciate it!
>Good job.>
> Optionally...
> You might consider in the first paragraph> of Chapter 2 in your proposal, you mention> the characteristics of QD. In the second> paragraph, you also mention benching it.> I think in the first paragraph, you could> potentially mention that QD is expected> to offer higher performance in its digit> range than existing Boost.Multiprecision> backends in this digit range.
I have taken your word into consideration and I pushed several fixes on that (GSoC portal).I would be glad if you could share some final thought before final submition.I would also like to inform you that I will enhance my final submission by providinga Multiprecision use case example on the "Bisextion Method". It's not there linkedto my application because I want to fix some last details, but you could for
sure review the remaining document.

> Kind regards, Christopher Kormanyos

I would be glad to work with you during the summer.
Regards,Giannis Gonidelis