From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-13 16:58:17

> don't imagine the mentors would excuse plagiarism
I will look into this. We have experienced suchconflicts in the past. Of course, descriptions canbe limited due to the rather small scope of domainof a typical project. But I do see potential elementsof what looks like it could be paraphrasing inthe project summary.
> Two of your competency test tasks are> directly [maybe] plagiarised
I will investigate what might appear as verysimilar code, almost seemingly stronglysimilar.
Independent work and skills are theingredients needed for the successfulcandidate.

Kind regards, Christopher

   On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 5:55:42 PM GMT+2, Fahad Syed via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Hello Abhishek.

I see a some bits of plagiarism:

(1) Two of your competency test tasks are directly plagiarised from here:
https://github.com/sinandredemption/GSoC2021/blob/main/code.cpp
(2) Your proposal summary, among other things, is almost identical to this
proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10_y6bMk8YkBXXZk5iZr4zJafBwsmJI910TlK8mDYa80/edit?usp=sharing

Since I don't imagine the mentors would excuse plagiarism, I would suggest
that you edit the plagiarised content to improve your chances of getting
taken seriously.

Best,
Syed Fahad