From: sayan chaudhuri (sayanchaudhuri758_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-25 04:56:18

Hello Everyone,
                         I wish to draw attention to the fact that the
for_each header file for multiarrays in boost is not present in the
include/boost section of the boost multiarray repository. Also, the header
file does not have a namespace defined inside it and so the compiler
becomes confused as to which for_each function to follow, the one from stl
or this one. The for_each is a great utility for boost multiarrays reducing
code size and increasing readability. I would like to what others would
like to say about these changes. Making these changes allows contributors
to other boost libraries to use that functionality in a proper manner.
                           Thanking everyone,

 Yours sincerely,

Sayan Chaudhuri