From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-26 17:33:17

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 12:04 PM Andrey Semashev via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 5/26/21 7:46 PM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
> with
> >>
> >> BoostBook has no active maintainer right now.
> >
> > Too bad, as the bug will not be fixed. Am I really the only person using
> > the quickbook/boostbook/doxygen toolchains to document a library with
> > doxygen documentation for entities in a nested namespace ? It seems so.
> > I guess I will have to except the fact that the nested namespace
> > entities will never be documented in the doxygen-generated reference for
> > a library.
>
> We have libraries that use QuickBook+Doxygen (I'm a maintainer of at
> least two), so you're definitely not alone. At least, in Boost.Log I
> have multiple nested namespaces, and I don't remember having a problem
> of symbols not documented in the nested namespaces. That said, I haven't
> built the docs locally for some time, so maybe something got broken...

One key aspect I noticed while debugging the b2 side of this.. That missing
nested class is a "detail" namespace. And there might be some built-in
filtering for those.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada