From: Dennis Luehring (dl.soluz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-07-15 09:08:27

Am 15.07.2021 um 10:38 schrieb Alexander Grund via Boost:
>> it seems that the mind version of cmake is 3.19.4 to support finding out
>> of the box - is that correct?
> No, pretty much any CMake version works. Especially with the
> CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH approach.
> If it doesn't you misconfigured something

you're right

using the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH approach using environment or directly with
list(APPEND CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH ${HAAS_THIRD_PARTY_LIBS}/boost_1_76_0)

also works with 3.18.6 - but NOT using set( BOOST_ROOT
${MY_THIRD_PARTY_LIBS}/boost_1_76_0 ) - that works only with 3.19.4

the CMake guys forgot(or maybe thought i already tried that) to point me
to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH solution - what would have solved my problem instantly

and also said that my problem would be solved with 3.19.4) so i tried to
"fix" something unbroken based on a maybe not exact enough issue
description - my fault

thank you soo much