From: Ivan Matek (libbooze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-07-25 15:53:41

Thank you for reply, that will work for me, but I have a question wrt
testing:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 10:11 PM Edward Diener via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You have posted to the right place. You can also, if you like, open
> https://github.com/boostorg/algorithm and create an issue or program a
> pull request if you like. With a pull request you do not have to have
> write access to a repository in order to create a programming change.
>
> I can not figure out how to enable tests on my local machine(I am opening
project as CMake project using VS).
I found this in algorithm CMakeLists.txt but CMakeLists.txt does not exist
in test folder:

> if(BUILD_TESTING AND EXISTS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}
> /test/CMakeLists.txt")
> add_subdirectory(test)
>
> endif()

Am I correct to assume that algorithm does not have it's tests enabled when
building with CMake or am I missing something?