From: C.D. Clark (cdclark_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-10 20:46:37

Good day, I have been using Boost.Units for several years now, and it is a great library. I find it difficult to write code without it anymore. However, it does not do runtime unit conversions, so I write a little library that does https://github.com/CD3/UnitConvert It uses Boost.Spirit to parse strings into quantities, and was an excuse for me to learn about spirit. It supports create a boost::units::quantity<T> object from the runtime quantity. Would anybody be interested in adding this type of capability to the boost unit library? I am not a computer scientists, so I don't believe I would be able to propose something up to the boost standard on my own. cdclark -- C.D. Clark III, PhD Associate Professor Department of Physics Fort Hays State University 600 Park Street Hays, KS 67601 Ph: 785.628.4502