From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-24 00:38:02

I switched my main boost repository from the 'develop' branch to an
earlier tagged boost release to try something out in that earlier
release. Everything went fine with switching the main repository and all
submodules. I wiped out all the header links from the boost
subdirectory and I tried b2 headers, only to get:

error: Cannot create link boost\property_map\parallel\basic_reduce.hpp
libs\property_map_parallel\include\boost\property_map\parallel\basic_reduce.hpp.
error: Link previously defined to another file,
libs\property_map\include\boost\property_map\parallel\basic_reduce.hpp.

This makes no sense since there is a completely empty boost subdirectory
under my main boost repository directory. How do I fix this problem ?