From: Alex Steshkin (asteshkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-09-02 17:10:36

Hello,

By default on QNX OS the select_reactor class is used, which uses the POSIX select() to wait for I/O and write to a pipe to interrupt the wait.
Neither select() nor pipes are efficient on QNX OS.
We propose to introduce new ionotify_reactor class for QNX OS, which uses ionotify() and pulses instead of select() and pipes.
If you are interested in this patch please let me know how to proceed with it:
  - what repo and branch should I use for this patch?
  - what is mandatory test set should be done for this patch?
  - what documentation should be updated to reflect this patch?

Thanks,

Alex Steshkin