From: David Bien (davidbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-09-21 18:16:06

I want to know how to submit libraries for potential inclusion in boost.

I think it would be very cool to have LEX functionality built into boost. Also my dgraph impl is pretty cool if I do say so myself. I also think I did a pretty good job on all of the template libraries below. I always write my code with an eye on the order of the algorithms involved and I write pretty tight, throwsafe, threadsafe, code if I do say so myself. There may be quite a bit of work involved in actually including them in boost, but I also may be interesting in doing that work.

Here’s what I think would be really, really cool: Having the ability to parse C++ inside of boost. I do realize that it is an idea involving an absolute boatload of work, but it is something that I have been thinking about for literally decades. But of course these template libraries are just small stepping stones along that potential pathway.

Anyway, please let me know if there is a formal submission process, etc.

Thanks,
David Bien