From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2021-10-04 14:13:29

These seem 'non-questions' for Boost libraries 😉

Bost is not an 'App'.

1 Linking static or dynamic is entirely under your control. But most of Boost is not linked at all because it is (or can be if you chose) header-only.

2 Boost is mainly header-only code that your software compiles and uses, so any interaction is entirely by *your* software.

3 No data can ever be taken by Boost.org or any software release.

HTH

Paul Bristow