From: Daggumati, Rajesh (rajesh.daggumati_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-08 10:28:01

HI Team,
I have been facing an issue regarding conditionvariable.timed_wait()
This function is returning false everywhere in my code(windows platform). It not waiting for notify signal.

conditionvariable.timed_wait(lock1,boost::posix_time::milliseconds(100))
I have found same issue information in google.
[Thread] thousands of spurious wakeups from timed_wait() per second (narkive.com)<https://boost-users.boost.narkive.com/xu7advkY/thread-thousands-of-spurious-wakeups-from-timed-wait-per-second>

did this issue get fixed in boost 1.76.0?
Please help me how to fix this issue.

Regards,
Rajesh D

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.