From: rajesh daggumati (rajeshdaggumati9999_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-18 11:18:05

try
{
    BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION(std::invalid_argument("Blah"));
}
catch (...)
{
    boost::exception_ptr exception = boost::current_exception();
    try {
       boost::rethrow_exception(exception);
    }
    catch()
  //exception is from std::invalid_argument do i need to give
boost::excepion &e or
    std::exception &e in catch block

My application code is having boost::exception and std::exception. I need
a datatype to store both std::exception and boost::exception(other than
boost::exception_ptr as everytime I need to rethrow and catch it and need
to do everythng inside cathc block.. its not possible always)