From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-11-18 15:54:24

On 11/12/21 04:15, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
> See <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>>
>
> Reminder: The master branch closes for the release on Wednesday, December 1st.
> Full calendar here: https://www.boost.org/development/ <https://www.boost.org/development/>

I'd like to merge the following commits to Boost.Filesystem master:

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/18a8a3430ddd532bf78494817b193b119b689d9b

Adds support for deleting read-only files on Windows. Previously,
remove() would fail with an error in such a case.

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/3ccf3d8afd00d1e58a2c8f906ee7b4676e377de4

Return -1 from remove_all() in case of errors, similar to C++17
std::filesystem.

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/0f695acdf96ac1e3664085e1d4813f828387b845

Cosmetics - replaced magic constant with INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES.

CI tests have passed.