From: Anne van de Graaf (A.vandeGraaf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-12-04 11:22:00

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to get an open issue in Boost.Graph resolved. Since I haven't received any response at the corresponding GitHub page nor from the Boost Users mailing list (where I posted the below message last Monday), I am reaching out to you. My aim is to get in touch with the maintainer(s) of Boost.Graph in order to discuss what is the preferred/most efficient way to fix the issue. Since this is my first post to this mailing list, please accept my apologies if you feel this is not the right way to get in touch with the maintainers. In that case, I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly explain what I should have done instead. Please find below a copy of my message that I sent last Monday to the Boost Users mailing list. Thank you very much for your attention and any replies.

> Unfortunately, Graph has no current maintainer. I have done some
> maintenance on that library in the past, and I know Jeremy Murphy will
> be trying to do some this next week, so hopefully one of us can get that
> one fixed!

Thanks a lot for your reply, John. I didn't know that Boost.Graph doesn't have a current maintainer. It would be great if you or Jeremy could do some maintenance on it. Feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way to get things done. We could then discuss in what way I can contribute. Thanks.

Kind regards, Anne