From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-12-31 00:21:39

Hi Everyone,
I need some help in reading the ASIO docs.
I am looking at the following example from the docs
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_78_0/doc/html/boost_asio/example/cpp17/coroutines_ts/echo_server.cpp

It calls one of the overloads of async_write in line

co_await async_write(socket, boost::asio::buffer(data, n), use_awaitable);

The reference section lists eight overloads:
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_78_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference/async_write.html

But it is still impossible for me to figure out which one it is.

`use_awaitable` is documented as "completion token" in
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_78_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference/use_awaitable.html

There is some mention of completion token at
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_78_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference/asynchronous_operations.html#boost_asio.reference.asynchronous_operations.default_completion_tokens

So I would expect the name `CompletionToken` to appear in the documentation
of `async_write`. Am I missing something?

Regards,
&rzej;