From: Brian Smith (bjs3141_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-01-10 13:23:58

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 10:28 AM Ivan Matek <libbooze_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 11:24 AM Brian Smith <bjs3141_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The opposite I would say, one set of braces is sufficient.
> I dont like debating preferences, but I think good %(maybe not majority
> but many) of users would agree with that "1D" initialization is harder to
> read than when you have nested {}.

We apparently have a least one person who's not keen on single brace
initialisation. I could counter that (almost) everyone else wouldn't mind
since, notwithstanding language limitations, multidimensional arrays can be
initialised that way too, but that would be debatable and exactly what
we're trying avoid :)