From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-03-17 18:44:43

 <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> On 16/03/2022 17:12, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
>> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>>> See <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy
>> <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>>
>>
>> I'd like to merge Outcome develop into master.
>>
>> There have been nothing but bugfixes and docs changes since last Boost
>> release.
>>
>> Develop branch is passing
>> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/outcome.html
>
> Niall -
>
> In the future, I’d appreciate something more descriptive than “nothing
 but bug fixes”.

> I can dig it out of the commit history on develop (which I did), and those
 all look like bug fixes,
> with the exception of
 https://github.com/boostorg/outcome/commit/05ed97720204ff734475c2b47e600d382e7e3a70
 <https://github.com/boostorg/outcome/commit/05ed97720204ff734475c2b47e600d382e7e3a70>

Fair enough, may I suggest that I merge the commit immediately before
05ed977 to master?

I'm sorry that I didn't get to merging develop to master before the beta
cutoff. Lots going on in private life right now, it slipped my mind.

Niall