From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-03-21 13:04:15

> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.

pdimov made a really cool little travis action to easily see if master
is behind develop on a set of repos
I adapted it for GitHub Actions (just for my repos and CMT repos):

https://github.com/jeking3/boost-merge-reminder/actions/runs/2016167548

Scanned what got missed to see if it's just CI work or not:

assign: a change to remove the dependency on MPL
date_time: a Y2K38 bugfix
pool: fix integer overflows in pool::ordered_malloc (github #42; trac #6701)
property_map: compiler warnings, fix previous attempt to hide
dependency on _parallel (root cause of some clean build issues)
ptr_container: doc changes (invalid XHTML fixes)

concept_check: just CI work; no changes since 1.76
dynamic_bitset: just CI work; no changes since 1.76
logic: mostly CI work; test-only changes (switched to lightweight
test); no code changes since 1.76

Thanks,

Jim