From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-05 18:45:52

Am 05.04.2022 um 20:31 schrieb Peter Dimov via Boost:
> Daniela Engert wrote:
>> Right, but this part of the standard is optional. MSVC has it but not the others,
>> right?
> I can find /translateInclude in the documentation but according to the
> description it doesn't automatically translate stdlib includes.

I've been using this for my own take on a modularized standard library
and Gaby is not a fan of header units at all. So this probably doesn't
work right now. With Stephan finishing his work on the modularized
standard library I think this will definitely work right out of the box.
>From their Github I have gleaned the info that there is a file in there
that tells the compiler which includes can be implicitly translated into
imports. For everything else, users can take advantage of
include-translation of their own modularized headers using this compiler
commandline option. I've been doing that this some Boost stuff, and
others, too.

Ciao
 Â  Dani

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5