From: Rainer Deyke (rdeyke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-06 18:52:51

On 06.04.22 14:15, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
> I don't want lots of stuff in one overarching solution. I want one thing
> solved well, and I want it to plug nicely into the most popular tooling.
> Which is git for SCM and github for issue tracking.

Objection! I don't think it's possible for a SCM system to both do SCM
well and be compatible with git. That's not doing one thing well,
that's trying to do two contradictory things.

Fossil does SCM well. I've never used it as a discussion forum or as an
issue tracker, so I can't comment on how well it does these things.
However, at least neither of these things is in direct contradiction
with doing SCM well, or with each other.

--
Rainer Deyke (rainerd_at_[hidden])