From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-15 17:33:57

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 10:11 AM Mateusz Loskot via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please, ignore my call below.
> I've been informed Zack has taken a break and the Text library is on hold.
> I'm removing it from the Review Schedule.
> Apologies for any confusion caused.
> Regards,
> Mateusz
>
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 at 10:20, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > A reminder from the review wizards:
> >
> > The Boost.Text library developed by Zach Laine is still
> > looking for a (mini-)review manager, see details at:
> > https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost//2020/08/249594.php
> > and
> > https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html

Actually, please reinstate this call. I am "back", as it were, and I
was just thinking this week that I need to find a manager for this
mini-review.

To those who may be on the fence, the library is in very good shape,
IMO. I don't anticipate that it will be a burdensome amount of work.

Zach