From: Ivan Matek (libbooze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-16 10:40:18

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 3:32 AM Glen Fernandes <glen.fernandes_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Note that boost::static_string (Boost.StaticString) does not always use
> size_t:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/static_string/blob/develop/include/boost/static_string/static_string.hpp#L71-L79
> Maybe boost::beast::static_string can become an alias to
> boost::static_string.
>
> Weird. :) I would have expected them to be the same, I guess you did the
fix I wanted but it was never backported(IIRC static_string was take out of
beast to become standalone, but could be wrong).
In any case my problem is solved, but if Vinnie sees this I would be
interested to know if difference is intentional or not.