From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-19 16:44:39

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 12:12 PM Tim Haines wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 2:29 PM Glen Fernandes wrote:
>> We can probably do a better job of indicating which libraries are
>> header-only and which are not. Maybe the
>> https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_79_0/ list is the best place.
>
> That's what I used to scrape part of my data, so I think that would work well.
>>
>> (The list on https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_79_0/more/getting_started/windows.html
>> is out of date too.)
>
> I would happily contribute the data I collected to this effort. It also seems timely as there have been other discussions about updating the website. I'm assuming https://github.com/boostorg/website would be the right place to make this contribution?

Contributions would be very welcome. For the Getting Started list,
that would be: https://github.com/boostorg/more/tree/master/getting_started

For a header-only tag on the library list page, we will make sure the
new website in development has this feature.

(It might involve adding that information to each library's
meta/libraries.json to indicate whether it is header-only or not)

Glen