From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-15 16:36:02

Thanks to all of you who have found the time to write a review to this point.
I hope some more will be able to share your thoughts with us.
The process has already provided me with a lot of useful information.

I've done my best to answer all your messages and questions, but
the threads are sometimes difficult to follow. So if I've missed any
of your messages, please let me know, as it hasn't been intentional.

Many thanks,
Ruben.