From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-22 00:19:36

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 4:08 PM Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I feel comfortable fixing or writing C++ code, and I am willing to devote
> some of my limited time to do this. But fighting with QuickBook
> documentation is something I would not rather do.

Yes I feel you. I stay with Quickbook because it gives me the most
editorial control and I think it looks better, but it definitely
requires a much larger investment of energy and willingness to be
frustrated when things go wrong.

In your case, you can just switch to asciidoc and call it a day. Peter
uses asciidoc, have a look at Boost.mp11 for working scripts and
examples of asciidoc integration into a Boost library.

Thanks