From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-23 05:19:23

Am 22.05.2022 um 19:41 schrieb Nicolai Egjar Engesland via Boost:
> Lager is e.g. the German word for (the concept of) concentration camp,

[OT]

It is not. It denotes the general concept of "storage of assets" or "the
location where assets are stored".  In much former times, centuries ago,
it also meant (in its verb form) to "raise a tempory camp for soldiers,
the people in their treck, and their assets" before moving on again. It
is a common word in contemporary German for everything that satisifies
the general concept of "storage".

[/OT]