From: Alan de Freitas (alandefreitas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-25 15:34:54

Hi, Ruben!

Thanks for your message.

It seems to use asio async primitives
> correctly as far as I've read.

That's a big concern. It's easy to get that wrong. :)

> Seems to be a small library, too

Yes. The idea, for now, is mostly to infer whether this is worth pursuing.

> - maybe
> you could add some of the functions
> you provide in the examples as library
> functions? (Maybe once URL makes it
> into Boost).

Yes. We have many possible ideas to extend the library easily.
Many extra functionalities are already implemented in the examples. and we
would just need to think of an appropriate API.
These might include the functionality involving Boost.URL, other SOCKS
operations, and also generalizing the server functionality.

> Vinnie or Richard may provide some more
> insights as they're more experienced
> Asio users.

Yes. These are experts I would first think about. :)

Regards,
> Ruben.

Thanks!

--