From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-02 11:14:31

Le jeudi 02 juin 2022 à 10:10 +0200, Dominique Devienne a écrit :
> On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 8:59 AM Julien Blanc via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Le 2022-06-02 08:06, Gavin Lambert via Boost a écrit :
> > > How does it compare with Boost.MultiIndex?
> >
> > I need to fill the feature comparison table
>
> Can you also compare it with
> https://github.com/serge-sans-paille/frozen%c2 ?

I was not aware of the existence of this library. After a quick look,
frozen::unordered_map has some similarities in what it offers. The main
difference that comes to mind is that it is designed as a map, which
means it stores both the key and the value. This has some consequences
in the size of the data. Thanks for pointing this library, I'll include
it in the feature comparisons.

> More use-case examples would be nice too. For when it's applicable
> and useful. --DD

Max gave a very good one with http error codes. I'll include some more.

Thanks for your feedback,

Julien