From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-21 18:04:04

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 10:59 AM Bo Persson via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Isn't the rule that when the seniors see a platform as mature enough to
> actually register and use it, the juniors have already desiced that it
> is un-cool and have moved somewhere else?

Twitter solves the problem of "how do I discover new things" pretty
well. If you are a student of C++, a hobbyist, or an industry
professional, there is really no alternative to Twitter for having a
public square to discover things by hashtag. Perhaps something new
will appear that is better than Twitter for this, but it hasn't
happened yet.

Thanks