From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-07-25 07:49:30

Dear Glen,

I would like to merge the following patches for Boost Histogram:

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/pull/356

This fixes a segfault that occured in rare cases.

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/pull/359

This removes deprecated parts of the API. The deprecation was first announced a few versions back according to our guidelines.

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/pull/360
https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/pull/357

Enables tests of the builtin ostream operator for histograms on Windows, this has no impact on users. The functionality was fine on Windows before, but I couldn't test it. I only now figured out how to pass environment variables to a test in a platform-independent way in b2 and cmake.

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/pull/358

This is a change to the CI scripts without impact on users.

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/commit/1a754bac7780302a25f3fa76f6f9c1b147cfc3f7

Documentation update.

Best regards,
Hans