From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-08-06 15:22:19

sob., 6 sie 2022 o 15:30 Klemens Morgenstern via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> napisał(a):

> This is a reminder that the boost.url review will start in a week on the
> 13th.
>
> The source code can be found here https://github.com/CPPAlliance/url and
> the documentation here https://master.url.cpp.al/ .
>
> I am looking forward to plenty of reviews.

Thank you for the heads up. Two questions.

One. Are the sources or documentation under the provided links going to
change before the review starts?

Two. According to the process described in
https://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html the reviews can be only
submitted by the "boost mailing list members". Is this requirement still in
effect? If I wanted to encourage people from the outside of the Boost
community to write a review, is there any other way than to have them
subscribe to a Boost mailing list?

Regards,
&rzej;