From: Misha Doter (mishadoter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-09-05 11:17:01

Hi. I have a project ( https://github.com/rokoDev/buffer/tree/develop )
where I want to use Boost.Leaf as an error handling mechanism. And in
addition I need to compile it by clang compiler with flags "-Werror
-Wshadow-all -Wsign-conversion -Wextra" but it turned out that Boost.Leaf
was unable to compile with these flags. So I have created a git fork(
https://github.com/rokoDev/leaf/tree/clang_flags ) from official Boost.Leaf
( https://github.com/boostorg/leaf ) and made minimal changes which allowed
me to build it with those flags. Also I have run all unit tests for
Boost.Leaf on MacOS with success. Is it possible to accept my
changes(probably with appropriate corrections if either) in order to allow
compilation of any project with the same compiler flags as in my project
but using the official version of Boost.Leaf?