From: Misha Doter (mishadoter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-09-06 09:42:21

On Mon, 5 Sept 2022 at 15:21, Seth via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> My take on this is that you already can, by marking the boost includes
system headers
> (-isystem or the equivalent of the build system like `SYSTEM` in CMake).

Thank you for suggesting a SYSTEM option. I didn't know about that. But
unfortunately this doesn't work for Windows as good as for Linux and MacOS:
https://discourse.cmake.org/t/marking-headers-as-system-does-not-suppress-warnings-on-windows/6415

On Mon, 5 Sept 2022 at 15:21, Seth via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> You can, of course, also make pull requests with improvements to Boost
libraries, but that doesn't
> need to be framed as an urgent fix in general. Of course, in the case
when the warnings would
> actually indicate a serious defect that is a different story and can be
treated with urgency it deserves.

Thank you. I'll keep it in mind.