From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-09-20 14:46:40

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 12:33 AM Alexander Grund <
alexander.grund_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I summarized my findings at
>
> https://github.com/codecov/Codecov-user-feedback/issues/1#issuecomment-1245496771

Oh yeah! Thanks for that, it is helpful.

Yesterday I talked to the CEO of Codecov, who is a very nice and
understanding gentleman. He acknowledged that they could have better
managed the ongoing rollout of these user interface improvements. I am
convinced that they are committed to making sure that we are happy with the
results, and I urged him to be mindful not to disturb users' established
workflows. I am hopeful. I believe that respectful feedback in their
ongoing open GitHub issue will be helpful so I would keep doing that.

Thanks