From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-10-14 22:25:25

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 8:13 AM Towner, Daniel via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would like to propose a SIMD/data-parallel header-only library for
> inclusion in boost.

Hi Daniel --

This is a bit of a late response, but I for one would really like to see
this proposed for Boost. In my work we have used or experimented with
several simd libraries. Unfortunately, the TS reference implementation
wasn't really available. Given that there's a large variety of API's and
approaches in the existing libraries, if we're even considering
standardizing one, having the reference implementation in Boost provides
the largest exposure possible to application developers to use and abuse.
Which is essential to having a good final proposal.

I'm an experienced Boost developer (date-time) and believe I can get some
cycles to help with the 'boostification' aspects once the source becomes
available.

Jeff Garland