From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-11-14 10:10:03

> Master is closed for all changes.
>
> See the release schedule at: https://www.boost.org/development/index.html <https://www.boost.org/development/index.html>
>
> -- Release managers

Sorry I was on vacation so I missed the deadline. May I sneak in a small batch of non-breaking changes to Boost.Locale:

- Test & CI only changes, especially one due to Boost.Describe being a new dependency of ContainerHash
- Remove an unimplemented but declared function in a public header which would cause link errors if a user happens to try and use it and hence can cause confusion
- Fix a minor omission that caused the example code to fail on Windows

As you can see it is polishing only with almost no potential to cause trouble so I'd very much like to see this in the release.

Thanks,
Alex