From: Alan de Freitas (alandefreitas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-11-30 15:07:39

I'd like to ask for permission to merge the following fix in Boost.URL:

Commit:
https://github.com/boostorg/url/commit/19b208d53d67e01c5fe44ad85851c239bcd66b7c
Issue: https://github.com/boostorg/url/pull/633

This fixes a bug where ipv4 to string conversion generated the wrong string
when the second digit in a number was 0.