From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-06 14:21:42

On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 4:02 AM Alexander Grund via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I actually like the CMake integration, i.e. the CMakeLists.txt many
> Boost libraries already have because CMake requires to specify the
> (direct) dependencies (even header-only ones) explicitly.
> This makes it much easier to see what is required. Although the
> transitive dependencies are still an issue (for users having only
> download a part of Boost)

If we abandoned the consolidated headers, and hence the monolithic
structure, you would have to do the same (specifying direct
dependencies) with B2, or any other build system.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada