From: Proton (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-06 16:21:12

> On Dec 6, 2022, at 3:34 AM, Vinnie Falco <vinnie.falco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 7:38 PM Proton <matt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I think there are other libraries like Math that don’t require anything Boost for proper functionality
>
> Do you have any particular Boost libraries in mind?
>
> Thanks

Like other have said endian and regex would be useful by themselves. Random and Odeint are straightforward to make standalone packages. I know there are some concerns about losing the functionality of config. The standalone package on GitHub for multiprecision actually bundles config so that we could still use it.

Matt