From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-23 19:28:02

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 9:29 AM Vinnie Falco via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 3:14 AM Hans Dembinski via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Is someone willing to explain to me why we have Predef and Config?
>
> I only have one data point to contribute: I use Boost.Config, but I do
> not use Boost.Predef. Correlation does not imply causation.

There have been a handful of instances, I'm aware of, of external,
non-Boost, users of *only* Predef. There's even a conference talk
where the presenter recommends people use Predef. Does that point
towards keeping them separate? Does it point to anything at all?

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada