From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-03 10:31:52

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 at 23:49, Louis Tatta via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> To mitigate these risks we are researching the development of a new set of HTML,
> CSS, and JS templates for presenting high quality coverage reports
> in the original style.

Louis,

Do you mean capturing codecov.io reports and applying custom styling
or capturing gcc/clang coverage reports and applying the styling?

> In our continuous efforts to improve documentation quality we have
> contracted HDoc to explore generating Doxygen compatible XML output so that
> we might move away from Doxygen in favor of HDoc.

I like the idea very much.

> Our vision for documentation includes a significant investment in Asciidoc
> as the choice of markdown. This means rendering Doxygen/HDoc output in
> Asciidoc and commissioning a great set of stylesheets for Asciidoc to
> replace the stock sheets. In the longer term we are investigating Antora

I like it even more. It will motivate me to switch GIL to Asciidoc.

Best regards,