From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-04 15:06:01

sob., 4 lut 2023 o 15:00 Vinnie Falco via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
napisał(a):

> On Sat, Feb 4, 2023 at 5:27 AM Glen Fernandes via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > - When we go to version 2.0, Boost libraries would have to "opt in" to
> > being part of the Boost collection. All this means is that those
> libraries
> > who do not have active maintainers would not opt in, and would not
> ship in
> > Boost 2.

"Nothing unless opted in" appears too harsh. But maybe libraries that have
a v2 could be left behind.

> As long as Boost.Asio and Boost.Coroutine opt-in, I'm OK with this.

Do you mean specifically Boost.Coroutine (v1). We have Boost.Coroutine2
which appears to replace its v1 counterpart, and requires C++11. Or is
there more to the story?

Regards,
&rzej;