From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-07 10:06:13

Le 2023-02-07 04:44, Peter Dimov via Boost a écrit :

> In addition, it uses Boost.Describe to support C++ objects directly,
> instead of some bespoke mechanism.
>
> One downside is that boost::json::value can't hold a lambda, so
> lambdas are not supported.

This raises another question. My current understanding is that the
current process is:

C++Object ---> Json representation (via describe) ---> Mustache
rendering

This means the mandatory creation of a json object. Is it only because
json support as an input source is mandatory, and once you got it it is
much simpler to use it, or are there other reasons which prevent doing
the following:

C++Object ---> Mustache rendering (via describe)

Regards,

Julien